Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some more blogs...

I love to blog, and I love to read blogs! As you will notice, a lot of these blogs are written by my siblings in Christ! So Here our some of my favs...

Bursts of Sunshine
This is Katie's blog... She is my sister in Christ and we practically be real sisters anyway because I have known her ever since I can remember! She is bubbly and joyful, and a wonderful sister friend and encourager! I love you Sunshine! =)

Meant to Shine
This is Cassandra's blog! She is also my sister in Christ and I have known her for a long time as well. I could tell her practically anything and I find the friendship between us quite sweet. She has the most fantastic laugh and I can't help smile when I hear it! (I just had to put that in) Love you Cassandra! (her families blog is Unto Him We Live)

Two Twinkies in a Ding Dong World 
This is Rye Bread and T-Bird's blog!! These two are Sunshine's (younger) twin brothers! (See the blog Room for More...) These guys are my bros in Christ and I love hanging out with them! We usually do hilarious skits when we are together and we spend more time talking about movies and books and music and blogs and food then the actual idea for our play. It happens every time, doesn't it you guys? I have the coolest memory of them and Sunshine coming over to my house with cookie cake on my 13th birthday and we sat in the kitchen and talked the whole entire time! I felt just like my mom.... ha! Please take the time to read their blog! It is AWESOME!!

Young and Married
This is my sister Anna and her husband Aaron's blog! Anna is my sister in Christ and I love (and miss) her so much! I don't see her much, but I  love to check up on what they are up to! And, she is...oh, you'll have to click Here to see that news! Her other blog is Operation: Micah 6:8 And I love it! It is so encouraging! Love you Anna!!

80 Billion
This is my cousin Belle's blog!!! (not only is she my cousin, but my sister in Christ too!) I love hanging with Belle and she has been such an example to me my whole life! She encourages me, brings me back down to earth(when my head is pretty far up in the clouds), listens to me, is my fashion consultant, tells me stuff, lets me feed her a whole pack of twizzles and put magnetic stickers on her head (Looooong story) teaches me to like coffee more, (trust me, she knows her coffee), goes on walks with me, tubes with me, paints my nails and does barbies with me (okay, not so much anymore, but she used too)  And she is a great example of a young woman growing strong for Christ in a crooked and twisted generation. I am so happy she started a blog, go check it out!!

 Yawnnnnnn! I have a few more blogs but that will have to wait for later. I am sooooo tired (I know, I'm a wimp, it's only 9:15) But I had a super busy day and got a flu shot.  (double wimp, it wasn't even the shot, it was the nasal mist) But anywhooooo.....OH! I almost forgot! check out this blog too! Impassioned Purity
It is Lissie and Anna's blog! Lissie is also my sister in Christ and I love her SOOOO much! Today, she came and did a violin duet with me. Fun! Well, signing off for now!!
~Bugg~

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so true!! =)we just can`t stay focused. but, ya know, that`s cool... jk. speaking of Mike, I`ll have to tell you about this really random conversation I had with him. If anyone else had started talking about what he did I would have been concerned. anyway, love your blog!! I`ll have to post about different blogs too soon.

    With brotherly love,


    --Rye Bread

    ps: next time we do a skit, let`s get it done. then again, that`s what we always say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bugg I had tears in my eyes! :) Thank you for your lovely words! ...I have enjoyed watching you grow up and mature in not only your life but in your walk with Christ! :) I love you so much!
    -Belle

    ReplyDelete