Tuesday, November 1, 2011

20 Blessings...

I thought I would take the time today and write about some of the little blessings God puts in my life that mean so much to me.
1. A little sister who loves shoes way more than I even do!

2. Brothers who eat anything I cook or bake, whether it tastes good or not...=)
3. My own room
4. My black striped mug filled with coffee.( I was brave the other day and just did black coffee with a little sugar, LOVED it!)
5. The cd of my grandma and her sister singing
6. Reading my bible when the whole house is quiet and the sunlight is just peeping through my window
7. Books and ipods
8. Grandma's (Mema and Bopie) Who let you spend the night at their house and teach you how to knit and sew
9. Inside jokes
10. MegaMind!! and other good movies (right now mega mind is my fav...)
11. Extended family who loves God
12. Taking pictures
13. Knowing that Belle wore my nerd glasses to work today.... And that she makes fantastic pumpkin mini muffins
14. Watching God open up doors for working with refugees in the area and getting to be involved in it!
15. Crisp fall weather and beautiful leaves
I probably looked funny taking this picture because I had to lay on my stomach(in the front yard) and hold as still as possible. Slightly uncomfortable, but the picture turned out okay. =)
16. Having guy friends that treat girls like they should be treated (opening doors, not being inappropriate, encouraging you, carrying things for you, ect..) I know that might sound weird, but I have met some people who have really backstabbed guys for dumping them, cheating on them, telling them that they are ugly or other girls are prettier, stuff like that. (Not that I have a boyfriend or anything, just something that I have taken for granted in the past, realized that having guy friends who love the Lord is a rare thing and wanted to be thankful for in the future)
17. Having girl friends who you can trust, giggle with, talk about God with, and talk about life with.
18. MUSIC!!!! 
19. Long walks, especially in forests or on nature trails
20. A younger sister who looks up to me and makes my life much more bouncy, giggly and butterfly-ish!
                                                                    I love you Erna!!
And, I have a question, Does anybody know how to publish the pages for that little gadget at the top of my blog? I've seen other blogs with it and I thought it would be cool. But, I just can't figure it out. Any advice would be much appreciated......Thanks!



     ~Bugg~



2 comments:

  1. Your posting makes your daddy very happy and sad at the same time! Happy because I love your writing and sad because you used to be the one trying on big girl shoes, and now you are getting so grown up :(
    You can post pages by going to the drop down in the dashboard and choosing pages, then add new page. (we just did this together, but i wanted to post a comment on your SUPER GNARLY Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, dearest!!!
    Your thankfulness for the little things in life makes me smile :D :D
    I LOVE YOU!

    -your sissy

    ReplyDelete