Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Random-itus

Sometimes I get into the mood to post random things.  So, here are some random things to make a hodge podge post. (Whether it is interesting or not I will leave up to you...)
Trying to explain this picture would be a bit difficult :) Let's just say Daddy and I always have fun playing with the ipad...
 This is me on vacation with my awesome cousin Belle. She is so cool... Her birthday is tomorrow too, so happy bday cousin! She and I always have fun together, and I look up to her like a sister. :)

                                                         I LOVE her music...

 My dad took us on a hike, and I thought this picture turned out pretty good for an iphone...
OH, my... I love this little stinker. She is funny, naughty, cute, loving, and just so Lillers. I love her so bad.
Okay, so at orchestra the other day, my good friend said this and I totally am going to start using this..."Don't listen to what I say, listen to what I mean." That fits me because sometimes words sound great in my head or look good on paper, but do not come out right.
Here is probably the most random thing though. We have the First season of the original Muppet show, and the kids thought this was HILARIOUS. I must say, it totally gave me the giggles the first time too.
 Well, I'm signing off now. We are on our way to see our cousins for Easter, and I am excited!!! I am sitting in a hotel bed right now blogging while my brother is next to me playing Angry Birds, and my 4 younger siblings are watching Mickey Mouse. Ha, Ha, only on spring break...Well, Maybe see you later, but if not, Happy Easter. Jesus is ALIVE!!!
~Bugg~

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I pretty much copied this post. Haha. whoops. I even said the same thing at the end of my post word for word. So, sorry if I stole your thunder. :D :D


    --Rye Bread

    ReplyDelete