Sunday, February 19, 2012

My sweet sister!

I have 2 sisters, one who is 7 (Erna) and one who is 18 months (Lou Lou). Right now I am in my room and Lou Lou is sitting in my huge chair (I call it a birds nest) watching Elmo. Her soft cheeks are so warm and her hair is messy and all she is wearing is a onesie. I LOVE HER!!! She just relaxes on my lap and leans against my chest and her little fingers will tap on my leg or pull on my necklaces, and she'll look at me like, "Well, what in the world is this?" God is so good to give me a beautiful baby sister, and I don't know how I am going to leave her for over a week when I am in Ethiopia. :( I love being a big sister (even though it can be super difficult) and I hope someday when I grow up I hope I can be a mommy who loves Jesus so much and can spill His love all over my kids!

That is probably the worst picture of me ever taken, but that's what we do, her and I! :)


She is so stinkin' cute! And just in case you felt left out that you don't get to sit and watch Elmo too, here is one of my favs...
~Bugg~

1 comment:

  1. SWEET birds nest.... :) I love how there are a bunch of baby related things (toys, play-pen, etc.) in the backround of your picture with Sneakers!

    I love being a big sister too! You're totally right about it being difficult sometimes... :) But God helps me get through it!
    Thanks for the post! <3

    ReplyDelete