1. My Daddy writing all my lesson plans and for history letting me watch Braveheart! (Not until Friday, but I am excited!)
2. My sound of my mom in the kitchen flipping french toast and making hot chocolate this morning....mmmm.....
3. My brothers scooping freshly fallen snow in the driveway, and Erna's drawings and Lil's obsession with Elmo. (She is soooo cute. Here, maybe a picture would be good....)
5. Raising money and shopping for my trip to Ethiopia!!! It is coming up in like a month!!!
6. Verse like Isaiah 18 when I am nervous or afraid. (especially of traveling overseas, new places, strange languages and new foods)
7. The book, 'The Scottish Chiefs' Oh my! Such a good book!! It goes along with the movie Braveheart, (William Wallace) except more romance and stuff. But still lots and lots and lots of battle chapters.....
8. Silent Movies with Sunshine. :)
9. My cousin being done with basic training! Yea Popeye!!
10. Long nights of sleep, and waking up to a crisp winter morning.
11. Nature hikes with my dad and siblings. (Sorry, the pictures aren't on the computer yet....)
12. The pageview tracker on blogger (When you don't get any comments, it is nice to know people still read your blog! smile......)
13. Knowing that my God is so much bigger than any fears or problems that you have. And that compared to heaven the trials of this world are trivial. What a friend we have in Jesus!!!
14. The stars!
15. This video