Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sorry....

Jeepers. I haven't posted in a while. I have plenty to write about, and I will begin with Thanksgiving....

       We went to my grandma's house and had a delicious dinner! My cousin Nate was there and so were my aunt and uncle, Bob and LaRae. Also, my great aunt and uncle, Greg and Joan. We stuffed ourselves then retreated to the family room to play card games and such. Sadly, I am not in the mood to upload any pictures..... But here are some things I am thankful for...
   1. My savior Jesus Christ! He rescued me from eternal suffering and separation and grafted me into his family.  When I die, I will spend an eternity with him!!
   2. My family.
   3. My friends. (recently I went to a bday/youth party at my friend's house. IT. WAS. A. BLAST!!!!! We had so much fun and I was in a cupcake eating contest. I will always remember that.... And did I mention I was the only girl...Anywhooooo)
   4. Prayer. I can talk to the creator of the universe any time I want!
   5. Doctors. One of my best friends was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes over Thanksgiving weekend. Without having a hospital like 3 blocks from her house... I don't want to know what could have happened. Also, I was snowboarding the other day and I fell and have a/c separation in my shoulder. We could zip over to the doctors office, just like that! I don't want to take those blessings for granted.
   6. My house
   7. Hanging out with my siblings..
   8. Clothes.
   9. Shoes. =)
  10. The snow!!!!
Goodness, there are so many things to be thankful for. But anyway, after the first snow, we decorated the Christmas tree!! I love doing that, I wish it could stay up all year....=) It looks so nice and we went with colored lights this year. I also got to volunteer at the Santa's House for all the elementary school kids the other day. Except the round I worked it was all the physically and mentally handicapped kiddos. Wow. It was very neat, and eye opening. Sometimes kids who don't act normal in the worlds eyes, get the brisk, you don't really matter treatment.  But they are HUGE blessings, they are smart, and funny, and they are really really cute and fun to work with. And God created them just the way they were meant to be. He loves them just the way they are, so I want to too.
       Well, my life hasn't really been very busy and I don't have much else to write about... (And sorry about the lack of pictures. I didn't have the umph to go and download them off of the camera.)
~Bugg~




No comments:

Post a Comment